What is Kalsarpa Yoga?
Kaal Sarp Yog Puja ia when the all planets are in between Rahu and Ketu. This leads in failure and depression as all the karmas don’t happen as per the efforts put in. It usually lead to negativity, and inferiority complex. This vidhi done by vaidik plan and is very effectual although very simple.
हिंदी में पढ़े – क्लिक करे – कालसर्प दोष निवारण पूजा त्र्यंबकेश्वर
Kaal Sarp Yog is when all the planets are in Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon’s north node and the moon’s south node. Complete Kal Sarp Yoga is only when half of the chart is vacant by planets. The KalSarpa Yoga is a fearful yoga that can cause one’s life to be depressed. A person under the suffering of this yoga leads a life of agony and difficulty. If it is highly trouble, this yoga has the ability to cancel out all the good Yoga’s of the chart.
This yog is more deadly than other malign yoga. This yog influences a person till 55 years and sometime all over his life, it rely upon the place of KalSarpa yoga. There are twelve types of this yoga Anant Kalsarp yog, Kulik Kalsarp yog, Vasuki Kalsarp yog, Shankpal Kalsarp yog, Padam Kalsarp yog, Mahapadam Kalsarp yog, Takshak Kalsarp yog, Karkotak Kalsarp yog, Shankanad Kalsarp yog, Patak Kalsarp yog, Vishadhar Kalsarp yog, Sheshnag Kalsarp yog.
Kaal Sarp Yog Puja at Trambakeshwar
People should do Kalsarpa Yog Shanti Pujan as per the conventions of the Vedic Shanti heritage. They start the ritual with a holy dip in the Godavari. People do Kalsarpa Yog Pooja to fulfil pleasing wishes and dreams so it is necessary to clean the body by passing atonement resolution. One gets the right to do the rituals only after achieving atonement for the sins committed with one’s knowledge or incomprehension. To redeem all the sins committed one is asked to donate cow, the earth, sesame, butter gold and same such ten donations are made to the spiritual guide. The devotee claim that the elimination of the Kalsarpa existed in the horoscope namely Birth/ Gochar /Zodiac that is mentioned in the prime resolution would be carried as per the Vedic Traditions.
When the devotee make the claim the main ritual starts. It starts with worshipping Lord Ganesh. If you do this you can eliminate all the hurdles and risk and you can achieve the motive sooner.
- Kalsarpa Pooja is linked to Rahu & Ketu.
- There are mainly 12 kind of Kalsarpa dosha & many anshik one but the Pooja is similar for all types of dosha.
- Pooja is of single day which takes almost 3 hours’ to finish.
- You have to come one day prior or early in the morning till 6 AM on the date Muhurta.
- Follower should take a dip or wash their hands & legs at Holy Kushawart Kund before starting the Pooja. They should not bath again after Pooja.
- You have to bring only new clothes for the pooja .The clothes needed like Kurta & pajama or Dhoti, Gamacha for male and Sari or Punjabi Dress of any colour for female. Black, green & plane white is prohibited. By wearing those clothes you will do the Pooja & after the pooja you have to leave the clothes there only.
- The food that you eat should be without Onion, Garlic food on pooja day. Next day onward you can have the same.
- You cannot have Non-veg & Alcohol for next 41 days including Pooja day.
- The Daxina will be Rs.1500/- and Rs 1 00/- To Keep In Front of Pooja & Rs.40/- on Bali Pra-daan. The Daxina contains all the Pooja Samagri. You have to give Daxina after the Pooja.
Kalsarp Yog Puja Pandit
Also, you should do reservation for this ritual minimum 1 day prior by informing us. You should register your name and telephone number before coming for the Pooja. It is unavoidable to make reservations to avail all the facilities. However, If you are looking for a good and trustworthy panditji who can study your kundli and help you decide the correct kaal sarp dosh puja muhurat and make the preparations so you can accomplish a gentle and fruitful KalSarp Yog Puja you contact Govind Shastri Guruji on 8600003956.