What is Kaal Sarp Dosh?
Kaalsarp Dosh Puja Samagri: Kaal Sarp Dosha makes a person’s life the most demanding and complex one. It proceeds when all seven planets come in Rahu and Ketu. Therefore, person becomes poor of mental consonance and satisfaction. However, they are not be able to get the success and face verbal fights with family and closed relatives.
Kaalsarp Yoga is when all the planets are surrounded of Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon’s north node and the moon’s south node. Complete Kaalsarp yoga is when half of the chart is empty by planets.
हिंदी में पढ़े – क्लिक करे – कालसर्प दोष पूजा सामग्री
Symptoms of Kalsarpa Dosha
- If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may see images of dead people in fantasy. You may also see image of your house and water bodies. You may feel as if somebody is choking you sometime.
- Therefore, a person needs to devote their life for their family and society. Also, you will not be a self-centered person and will not bother people for your own requirements. They may have to struggle in life and may feel lonely when ill or undergoing problems phases of life because of the existence of Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart
- You may have the fear of snake-biting and may even see yourself curled around by snakes, in your dreams. If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may suffer from aero acrophobia which is the fear of high places or may feel pain at lonely places.
- If you are facing above mentioned problems then you may have Kalsarpa yoga in your birth-chart and you should try its remedies to reduce its harmful results.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Firstly, Kaal Sarp Dosh affected person collapse in health and decrease life span.
- Secondly, person with Kaal Sarp Effects fear uncertainty and death.
- Further, the person remains puzzled while taking decisions.
- Also, many problems happen in the matters related to love, marriage and children.
- Moreover, diseases which are not cure by any medicine.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh troubled people Struggle in wealth, profession and career.
- In Addition, face fraud from friends and business partners.
- Also, delay in success. Not able to get rewards.
- Moreover, one face obstacle in everything they begin.
- Further, the person is not able to maintain family relation.
- Also, one is not able to sleep because of nightmares and dreams of snakes.
- Further, less confidence and self- esteem.
- Also,less happiness and mental peace.
How to do Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja?
- Firstly, this Pooja is done on one day.
- Secondly, it takes 2 hours to end this Vidhi or Pooja. It is mandatory to give food to the needy.
- Then, put Ganapati, Matruka Pujan, Gold Nag, Siver Murti of Rahu, silver Murti of Kaal and worship it.
- Further, later praise Navagraha.
- Then praise Shivji on the Kalash and do Havan with Kala Tila and Ghee.
- Moreover, People need new clothes. Also, men require wearing Dhoti and women require to wear new Sarees.
- In addition, one should never do this Pooja in oiled hair and pregnant woman should not take part in this Pooja.
- Native who are participating in the pooja should take a bath before this Pooja.
- Also one can also do Rudrabhishekam after the completion of this Pooja that makes the Pooja process as finished.
- Further, the son of the person who has expired should do Pitru Paksha. Grandsons cannot do it while his father is alive.
Kaalsarp Dosh Puja Samagri
- Firstly, Quince Fruit
- Secondly, Betel Nut
- Further, Cloves
- Moreover, Cardamom
- Also, Paan Leaves
- In addition Roli
- Then Mauli
- Then Janeu
- Also Raw Milk
- Then Curd
- Also Desi Ghee
- Also Honey
- Further Sugar
- Then Whole rice
- In addition Panch Mewa
- Also Panch Sweets
- Then Ratu Phal
- Then Garland of flowers
- Also Dhoop and Agarbatti
- Further Havan Samagri
- Also Barley
- Then Black Sesame Seeds
- Also Kamal Gatta
- Then Red sandalwood
- Also Yellow mustard
- Then Guggul
- Also Spikenard
- Then Seasame Oil
- Also Dry Woodapple
- Also Himalayan Birch
- Then Big Mud Lamp
- Also Small Mud Lamp
- Then Cotton
- Further Navgrah Samidha
- In addition Dry Coconut
- Moreover Black Pepper
- Then Yellow Cloth
- Also, Camphor
- Then, Iron Bowl
- Also, Mango Leaves
- Then Mango Wood
- Also Sabut Urad Dal
- Then Wooden Chowki
- Moreover Bel Patri
- Further, Shivling In addition, Snake
I want to do kaalsarp pooja