Kalsarp Shanti at Trimbakeshwar
Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja must be done as per the agreement of the Vedic Shanti heritage. The ceremony is started with a holy dip in the Godavari revealing the filtration of the mind and soul. Followed by praising Lord Mahamritunjay Trimbakeshwar only after which the main ritual starts.
Kalsarp Puja can be done at the holy place of Triambakeshwar and Varanasi in India to get all the positive advantages.
We at, Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Trimbakeshwar, are performed to make sure that you are able to do your prayers to the Almighty, do pujas or Vedic ceremony on a specific date, time and place of your wish.
There are twelve types of Kaal Sarp Dosh Anant Kalsarp yog, Kulik Kalsarp yog, Vasuki Kalsarp yog, Shankpal Kalsarp yog, Padam Kalsarp yog, Mahapadam Kalsarp yog, Takshak Kalsarp yog, Karkotak Kalsarp yog, Shankanad Kalsarp yog, Patak Kalsarp yog, Vishadhar Kalsarp yog, Sheshnag Kalsarp yog.
What is Kalsarp Yog or Dosha?
The Kalsarp Dosh is when all the planets are in between Rahu & Ketu. The moon’s north node and the moon’s south node forms Kalsarp Yog. Full Kalsarp yog is only when half of the chart is vacant by planets. Even if a single planet is out of the Rahu Ketu Axis there is no Kalsarp Yog.
Why is Kalsarp Yog formed?
Kal is death and Sarpa is snake. Kalsarp yog is more threatening than other malign yoga. Kalsarp Yog influences a person till almost 47 years and sometime all over his life, it rely upon the place of Kalsarp yoga. If all the planets are in between Dragon’s-head i.e Rahu and Dragon’s- tail i.e Ketu, it is a Kalsarp yog.
What not to do after Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
- One should not visit friends, relative’s homes after this puja.
- They should not visit any temple after this puja.
- Do not overcome in any Naga Devatha temple.
- Not to do this puja in oiled hair.
- Pregnant should not do or participate in any dosh nivaran puja.
What to Carry for Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
- People do Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja in 1 day.
- Also, Things needed to do the puja.
- For Gents – 1 underwear, 1 vest, 1 napkin and 1 dhoti.
- For Ladies – 1 saree, 1 blouse, 1 petticoat and 1 napkin.
- Moreover, These clothes should be new and should not be of black and green colour. People should leave the clothes at Trimbakeshwar only after the puja.
- Also, A person lease book your puja date well in advance by giving your name, dates and mobile number to pandit ji to avert the problems.
- Followers should reach Trimbakeshwar till 6 pm or one day prior the vidhi.
- ID proof is compulsory at all lodges in Trimbakeshwar to book a room.
- Therefore, Stay and food will be charged separately from the puja fees.
General effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha
The general effects of kaal sarp dosha are as follows:
- Problems and breaks in required and beneficial work.
- Also, Low Mental peace
- Low self confidence
- Also, Drop of health and less longevity of life
- Poverty and loss of wealth.
- Also, Loss of business and loss of job
- Worry and unavoidable stress
- Also, Poor Relations with family members and friends
- Dishonesty from friends and colleagues
- Also, Very small help from relatives and friends